Earl G. Ritter D.C.
- Doctor of Chiropractic : Graduate of Palmer Chiropractic College
- Fellow of Applied Spinal Biomechanical Engineering
- Certification in Torque Release Technique by the Holder Research Institute
- February 2001 Total Solutions Graduate (Chiropractic Leadership Alliance)
- Dr. Ritter has been practicing in Bloomsburg since 1973.
- Certified in Instrument Adjstusting by Neuromechanical Innovations in January 2011
Matt Ritter D.C.
Certified Fellow of Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP)
Certified in Torque Release Technique by the Holder Research Institute
a 1999 graduate of Life University, College of Chiropractic
Instrument Adjusting by Neuromechanical Innovations
Studied Advanced Webster Technique for Pregnant women
Proudly Serving people from his Bloomsburg office for 17 years.